Last updated: April 23, 2020
Please read this policy carefully before sharing information with us so you understand our practices regarding your information. By using our Website, you agree to the terms of this Policy and our use, sharing, and disclosure of information as described below or in any revisions to this Policy. If you do not agree with the practices described in this policy, you may choose not to use the Website.
Information We May Collect About You and How We Collect It
The types of information we receive and/or collect about you through our Website may include:
- Information by which you may be personally identified, such as your name, address, email address, country of residence, the company you work for, phone number, and, in certain circumstances, payment card information (“personal information”);
- Information that is about you, but does not identify you, such as the classes you are interested in and how our company may be of assistance to you;
- Information about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website, and usage details;
- Details of transactions you carry out through the Website and fulfillment of class registrations and purchases;
- Records and copies of correspondence, if you contact us;
- Account profile information and activity in, and information provided through, the “log- in” areas of the Website; and
- Search queries submitted on our
We collect this information directly from you when you provide it to us by, for example, filling out the forms on our Website, communicating with us via email, or submitting search queries on the Website.
Website and store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your interests. This information may be combined with personal information or aggregated with other information on web page visits.
We do not respond to “do-not-track” signals or other mechanisms that allow users to signal their preferences on the collection of their personal information over time and across third-party websites or online services. This Website does not monitor for or adjust any use as the result of “do-not-track” signals.
How We Use the Information We Collect
We may use the information we collect about you, including your personal information, to:
- Present the website and its content to you;
- Provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us and optimize your experience on our website;
- Provide customer support, permit service and customer satisfaction evaluations, process online transactions, or otherwise manage our relationship with you or your company;
- Assist you in managing account profiles, registrations, and activities in “log-in” areas of the Website,
- Notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer;
- Communicate with you by e-mail, postal mail, telephone, or mobile device about our products, services, industry issues, and upcoming classes or events;
- Perform research and analysis about your use of, or interest in, our products, services, or website;
- Update and improve our services; and
- Perform other functions as otherwise described to you at the time of
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose or share your information, including personal information, with subsidiaries and affiliated companies, companies with which we have a strategic relationship, and other companies that perform work necessary for us to provide products and services to you or that will assist us in improving the products and services we provide to you. We will only share your personal information with a company that is not a subsidiary or affiliate if that company agrees to keep your personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them. We may also share your information for any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
We may share or transfer your personal information if all or part of our business is sold, merged, dissolved, acquired, reorganized, or subject to a similar transaction. We also reserve the right to disclose your information as necessary to comply with a subpoena or similar investigative demand, court order, request for cooperation from law enforcement or other governmental agency, to exercise our legal rights, to defend against legal claims, or as otherwise required by law.
Your Choices About Collection and Use of Your Information
You can choose not to provide us with certain information, but that may result in you being unable to use certain features of our website, request information about products or services, purchase products and services, ask questions, or initiate other transactions on our Website. You also can set your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie, giving you the chance to accept or reject it. And you can opt out of receiving promotional or marketing emails from us by clicking the “unsubscribe” link in any such email you receive from us. We may, however, send you non- promotional emails that do not contain an unsubscribe link.
How We Protect Your Personal Information
We take appropriate security measures (including physical, technical, and administrative measures) to help safeguard your personal information from unauthorized access and disclosure. No system, however, can be completely secure. While we take steps to secure your personal information, we do not promise that your personal information, searches, or other questions will always remain secure. We are not responsible or liable for the illegal acts (such as hacking) of third parties. If you have concerns about the security of your personal information, please contact us at: https://www.fossswimschool.com/contact-us/
Our Website is a general audience site and is not directed at, or intended for use by, children under 13. Accordingly, we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13.
How to Contact Us